Friday, December 28, 2012

Why am I happylady217?

       Ha! There are a few reasons really.

  • Currently- I had to name this blog happylady217 because the other names I wanted to call it were already taken. (I've taken a white rabbit approach to entering the blogging world.***) 
  •  happylady 217 is the main part of each of my email addresses. Again, you ask why. 
  • On February 17, 1980 something happened that changed my life forever and enabled the meaning of my actual given name to become true.
  •  My name =happy , noble lady. 
    You might be wondering what happened on February 17th, 1980. I'd like to tell  you! However,  if I answer all your questions in my first blog , why would you come back to read more?  And I want you to read more, because  I want to share with you the  secrets  I've learned to living happily .

  There are some seeds of truth in fairy tales and one of them is living happily ever after.


                                                      Click here for more graphics and gifs!  

  ***  Not true exactly, I did try to start a blog in 2010 called walk 1000 miles or something like that. I had to stop because I moved to the Domincan Republic on the side of a mountain and also lost my pedometer. My goal was to walk 1000 miles in a year, I had no way to verify it and didn't want to lie. Plus, there wasn't always internet or electricity, but that is a whole other story....

No comments:

Post a Comment