Saturday, February 16, 2013

Decisions, decisions....





The following quote was posted on Facebook by my fb friend, KT Leong

 . I really don't need to write anything else about it. You are intelligent enough to be teachable by those who are wise.

‎"When her husband of seventy years died, she had to move to a nursing home....As she maneuvered her walker into the elevator, she was given a verbal description of her tiny room. "l love it," she declared with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old presented with a puppy. "...you haven't seen it yet...Just wait." "Happiness is something you decide upon ahead of time. Whether I like my room or not doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged; it's how I arranged it in my mind....Every day is a gift, and as long as my eyes are open I'll focus on the new day and all the happy memories that I've stored away....." ~a real life elderly mentioned in "You're only young twice" by Ronda Beaman, RdS  

No comments:

Post a Comment